Every Bluetooth headset should have this setting

0
Sponsorship Offer
SoundCore Liberty 3 Pro and Pixel 5 showing the list of connected Bluetooth headsets
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Rita El Khoury

Everyone who has fully embraced Apple’s ecosystem has probably forgotten about the woes of using Bluetooth for audio. Despite it being the most universal way to connect accessories to our phones, it’s finicky and far from an ideal solution. In our Android-centric world, we would love to use one Bluetooth headset with all of our devices, but more often than not, we have to choose.

Best case scenario, I can connect my headset with my computer and phone simultaneously, and make sure it’s also been paired to my tablet, my TV, and my secondary phone should I want to listen there. The reality, though, is that I can rarely control which of these my headset will decide to connect to at any time, and I have to spend a minute turning things off and on to ensure it picked the one I want.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/3H7ptkN
via IFTTT