Samsung Galaxy Z Fold in hand
Credit: Tushar Mehta / Android Authority

I’ve had the Galaxy Z Fold 8 for nearly a month now, and I’ve purposely avoided using any other phone during that time. I had high hopes — and expectations — for the phone even before its launch, primarily because I have long wanted to use small phones that don’t feel sub-premium. What I didn’t expect was how hard it would hit me to switch back to a “regular” phone.

Every moment I have spent with the Fold 8 has changed my perception of what a phone should feel like in the hand. Rather than thinking of the Fold 8 in terms such as “short,” “stout,” or “wide,” I have come to feel that every other phone is too tall and unwieldy. For that reason, I don’t see myself (willingly) giving up the Fold 8 — or returning to phones with displays bigger than 6.7 inches, which, unfortunately, has become the norm for a flagship Android experience.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/yPEuJMD
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم