A small Android TV projector in my kitchen solved my streaming woes

0
Xgimi Mogo Pro Android TV projector on kitchen counter next to Xiaomi smart kettle
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Rita El Khoury

I have a rule in my home: The TV is for the living room. I don’t like seeing massive idle black screens in every room, and I certainly don’t like to have any distractions in the bedroom. But there are rare instances where I’m too exhausted or too busy, and I wish I could watch my favorite shows or teams while doing the dishes or before collapsing asleep. For every problem, there’s a solution, and this one requires a temporary “screen” that disappears when not needed, isn’t too tempting to use all the time, but is still practical enough to set up when wanted. I tried using an iPad for a while, then a smart display, but the real winner was a portable Android TV projector.

I’m currently touting the Xgimi Mogo Pro projector ($499 on Amazon) in my kitchen, which runs Android TV 9.0, has a 1080p image at 300 ANSI Lumens, plays audio through two 3W speakers, and offers USB and HDMI inputs too.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/3p7Wnto
via IFTTT