I was going to buy a Pixel 6, but one thing stopped me

0
Sponsorship Offer
Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro camera closeups
Credit: Eric Zeman / Android Authority
Opinion post by
C. Scott Brown

I have some controversial opinions about Google’s line of Pixel phones. Historically, I have been disappointed with Google’s smartphone output. From the first Pixel all the way up until the Pixel 5, there hasn’t been one that I’ve wanted to actually buy. The Google Pixel 6 series, though, is something else. For the first time ever, I not only thought about buying a Pixel for myself but even thought about pre-ordering one on launch day.

Between the two phones, I wanted the vanilla Pixel 6. Why not the Pro, you ask? Well, the thing I liked most about the Pixel 5 (and my current daily driver, the Samsung Galaxy S21, too) is its size and weight. I don’t want my phone to be heavy as a brick and the size of a small tablet, and I thought the Pixel 6 would be smaller and lighter than the Pro model.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/3077OsW
via IFTTT