After living with a 3-in-1 Magsafe charger for a year, there’s no going back

0
A user's Belkin 3-in-1 MagSafe charger rests on the kitchen counter.
Credit: Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority

For roughly a year now, my Apple devices have been living a life of luxury. More specifically, thanks to a prominently placed charging station, my iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods are consistently charged and ready for use. The Belkin 3-in-1 MagSafe charging pad keeps powering up neat, convenient, and quick. It also helps me assert dominance in my household.

Off the bat, a charging pad appeals to my deep-seated desire to minimize clutter. No matter where I plug in with a regular charging cable, I immediately feel sloppy, like I better make it quick and stow the whole situation back out of sight. I’d hate for anyone to know that I plug my phone in. After a year with a charging pad, I cannot imagine returning to individual cables for each of my devices, and definitely not all in one place. I no longer live in fear of being taken down by a Devil’s Snare of cables.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/BeH8W4A
via IFTTT