These are my 5 favorite One UI 6.0 features

0
One UI 6 is the biggest and most recent update rolling out widely across Samsung’s expansive smartphone lineup. However, this is largely an iterative bump that builds upon all the existing One UI features, so you might be pressed to find many really new features in One UI 6. I’ve been using it since the first betas started rolling out, and personally, there’s enough here to keep me content. Here are my top five features in One UI 6 on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

Samsung Internet lets you play videos in the background

This isn’t a One UI 6 feature per se, since you can get it on other devices with the latest Samsung Internet browser installed. Nonetheless, it’s mentioned as part of the One UI 6 changelog, and it is easier to spot on Samsung phones that come with the Internet app preloaded.

With background play enabled, you can practically play any video in the background. I’m not subscribed to YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium (I’m more of a Spotify person), but I like to listen to the occasional playlist of fan covers. Samsung Internet makes it possible for me to run a playlist on YouTube (accessed from the browser and not through the YouTube app, of course) and push that tab to the background without interrupting playback.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/BmIUzYj
via IFTTT