Google I/O 2024 confirmed for May 14th: Here’s what to expect

0
Google I/O 2019 Stage Logo
  • Google I/O 2024 is happening on Tuesday, May 14th.
  • We can expect the Pixel 8a launch, updates on Android 15, and a deep dive into Google’s AI advancements.

Google has officially announced that its annual developer conference, Google I/O, will be held on Tuesday, May 14th, 2024. Google confirmed the date after enough community members completed its “Break the Loop” puzzle.

The I/O event date traditionally marks the day of the keynote address, which Google uses to unveil new hardware and software features for existing Google products. This year’s I/O should be no different, kicking off with a keynote address by CEO Sundar Pichai at the Shoreline Amphitheater. The event should then transition to developer-focused talks and technical sessions available online.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/MLfmw48
via IFTTT