My money for a super-premium camera phone with stock Android

0
OPPO HONOR and Xiaomi camera phones
Credit: Robert Triggs / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Robert Triggs

Between the Xiaomi 14 Ultra, OPPO Find X7 Ultra, and vivo X100 Pro, we’ve had our hands on some absolutely brilliant smartphone cameras in recent months. In terms of image quality and software features, I’m increasingly of the opinion that Chinese brands now lead the photography field and are pushing their advantage far ahead of bigger brand names in the West.

However, none of the above phones have made the cut to replace my daily driver because, frankly, their software gives me a headache. While all perfectly functional at their core (this is Android, after all!), I don’t want to contend with uninstallable apps, convoluted menus, or (additional) intrusive search tracking to get my hands on a brilliant camera.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/HM8r92N
via IFTTT